Chicken Biscuits (Morales Style)
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1/2 c. BBQ sauce (I use Sonny's Mild & Sweet because it's Jason's fav)
- 1-2 cans of Pillsbury biscuits
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Dice and sautéchicken in a skillet.
- While the chicken is sautéing, open the can(s) of biscuits and spray a regular sized muffin pan.
- Smash the biscuits until they're pretty flat and lay them in the muffin pan. They shouldn't fill the whole thing, but they should cover the bottom and come up about halfway around the sides.
- Mix in BBQ sauce with sautéed chicken.
- Scoop about 4-5 pieces of chicken into the middle of each biscuit in the muffin pan.
- Put in the oven for about 7-8 minutes.
- Pull out of the oven and sprinkle cheese on top. Cook for another 1-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.