BBQ Chicken FlatbreadYields: 1 Serving
- Flatout Spinach Flatbread
- BBQ Sauce
- 3 oz. cooked chicken, diced
- About 1/4 c. of shredded, reduced fat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil and spray cooking spray on the foil.
- Lay your flatbread on the foil and spray the top with a little bit of cookie spray.
- Put 1-2 tbsp. of BBQ sauce on the flatbread and spread around.
- Spread your chicken around on the flatbread.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes. Keep an eye on it. You'll want the edges to almost look burned. That's how you know it's crispy.