Mommy's Chicken Pot Pie(4 large servings, more servings if you have another side dish)
635 calories per serving
- 1 lb. diced chicken
- 2 small cans 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 bag of mixed veggies (carrots, green beans, peas)
- 2 pie crusts (one package)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Dice 1 lb. of chicken and cook it in a skillet.
- Once the chicken if finished, throw in the veggies and both cans of soup. Stir and let simmer on the stove.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees (unless otherwise specified on the pie crust package).
- While the mixture is simmering, lay the first pie crust in your pie plate.
- Fill the pie crust with the mixture.
- Cover the mixture with the second pie crust and press the edges together.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the top is a little bit brown.