Three Cheese Mac n Cheese(makes two servings, double recipe for four servings)
331 Calories per serving
- 1 box Kraft Whole Grain Mac and Cheese
- 1/4 c. 2% cottage cheese
- 1/4 c. skim milk
- 1/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- Make mac n cheese according the the box directions.
- While the regular mac n cheese is cooking, toast both pieces of bread. Once they're toasted crumble them in a skillet and stir in 1 tbsp. melted butter (or I Can't Believe It's Not Butter).
- Once the mac n cheese is done, add the rest of the butter and add the 2% cottage cheese and stir until melted down.
- Add milk, stir, add both cheeses, and stir well.
- Put your mac n cheese in a casserole dish and top with the bread crumbs.
- Place in the over and turn on the broiler. Broil for about 5 minutes, or until the top is crispy.