Blueberry Muffins(recipe adapted from this one)
Yields 12 muffins
- 1.5 c. all-purpose whole wheat flour
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar (I used baking Splenda)
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 (6-ounce) container nonfat Greek yogurt (I used Fage)
- 1/4 c. unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 c. canola oil (I used unsweetened apple sauce)
- 1 egg (I used egg whites)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1.5 c. fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl combine, Greek yogurt, milk, oil (applesauce) and vanilla. Stir liquid ingredients into dry ingredients just enough to combine. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups right to the top.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.