Spice Cake Pumpkin Muffins (makes 24):
93 calories per muffin
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 1 box of spice cake
- Cinnamon to taste
- Powdered sugar to taste
- Preheat the oven according the the directions of the spice cake.
- Pour entire contents of pumpkin into a mixing bowl along with the box of spice cake.
- Mix together until blended evenly. I used my stand-mixer, but I've also used a handheld mixer as well as my hands in the past.
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 of the way full. Sprinkle cinnamon on each muffin.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes depending on how soft you want them in the middle.
- Once you're done baking, sprinkle powdered sugar on top of each muffin and let cool.