- 1 stick softened margarine
- 6 Tablespoons Stevia in the Raw
- 6 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt substitute
- 11 broken pieces Oreo Cookies1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 egg whites
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.Cream butter, and sugars until well combined. Add egg and vanilla until mixed well.
Place flour, baking soda and salt into a large bowl, stir to combine. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients then stir in the Oreos and chocolate chips until just combined.
With a medium spoon, scoop onto baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked, but still soft.
Let cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.